Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Midnight Conversation With Fiacra

"I had a terrible nightmare"

"Oh no! It was just a nightmare, not real. Let me fix your pillows and you can go back to sleep." (His pillows were all bunched up behind his head.)

"I have to use a pillow, Dad said it's dangerous not to."

"I'm just going to fluff them up, you can still use them."

"And now I can never go to the library again."

"Who said you can never go to the library again?"

"The kids."

"Well I'm sure you can. Sit up and I'll fix your pillows."

"It's not a pillow - it's an ivory headrest!"

"Well there you go - that's why it looked so uncomfortable."

When I relayed it to Connell, he laughed and said it was all from the book they are reading, The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment